Saturday, January 30, 2010

Surfs' up.


Howdy,

I have been doing a ton of surfing on the web as of late, and I have come across some very cool gear that I just have to pass on to you all.


First up is the Smokey Amp from Zinky amplifiers. Hey, I love to recycle just like the rest of you do, and this is recycling to the max! The Smokey Amp is made from an actual recycled cigarette pack! You can even send in your own cig box, or the same brand that you smoke, for them to use. Plus, you can get a plain box sent to you and you can decorate it yourself, then ship it back for them to use as your amp! How very cool! Plus, these amps are not a joke, they work awesome! Check out the video from their site!


The Aqua Puss analog delay pedal from Way Huge Pedals. This is a re-issue of the classic. This is one of the best sounding, easiest to use, delay pedals that I have ever come across in all of my days. Check out the “borrowed” video below.







How about the TunerGaurd for a cool new product? I have never liked soft cases for storing my guitars, or for taking them to a gig, but this product makes them a little bit more practical. The only question that I have is what took so them so long? Well, wait.... I never thought of inventing this, so I guess they did just fine! If you have a new or a classic guitar that you wish to protect in transit, then look up the good folks over at Tuner guard. They will save you lots of time, money, and frustration in the long run!

Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to subscribe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment