Thursday, May 6, 2010

Toontrack EZ MIX

Toontrack EZMIX as I like to use it.



Recently I posted a quick video dealing with the new Toontrack EZmix 2 . Well, I knew that it was not enough. So, here is a follow up video that better demonstrates just how I like to use this awesome product.




I love the ease of which you can get the sound that you are looking for, and then tweak it to taste simply and quickly. This video is another quickie, but with much better detail. I use it with Pro Tools LE 8 flawlessly, with about five or six apps of EZ Mix at the same time, as atrack insert without any drain on my older laptop.

To read, and even watch a video review from my new friends at the Home made hit show, just follow the link! These guys are very easy to listen to, and are very informative! Check out their great blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment