Friday, September 3, 2010

10,000 Views strong!

Some few short months ago I decided that this blog needed to be heard! Reading “text” reviews about musical devices and plug-ins just wasn't cutting it. But just exactly how I could get audio to come into your homes wasn't very clear. Then, in a split second, it came to me..... YouTube video!


Well, I started to post some very simple videos about everything that I felt needed to be heard by the good people that follow the Home Recording Weekly blog. Armed with a simple video camera, and some basic editing software, I dug in. I certainly do not think that an Emmy or an Oscar award is coming, nor am I comfortable as I shoot video, but they can be quite fun to shoot.


At first, I could not believe that folks were actually watching the videos that I post! Next came some comments, and then subscribers too! You can imagine the shock that I felt!


So, without boring you all to tears, I just need to say a very loud “THANK YOU” to all of you for my first 10,000 views! You all rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment